Our 39 point Residential Checklist
1. Inspect the layout of the air ducts; determine the best route for hoses or vacuum.
2. Locate all hot air vents and cold air returns.
3. Lay drop sheets to protect finished floors.
4. Adjust temperature at thermostat, verify furnace is operating properly.
5. Turn off furnace.
6. Remove and inspect furnace filter.
7. Isolate cold air returns from furnace.
8. Remove and seal all vents with plastic vent covers.
9. Install access points in cold air returns.
10. Connect vacuum hose to the cold air return.
11. Clean cold air returns from the top down.
12. Air-whip and sweep all cold air returns, joist liners and main ducts.
13. Inspect for proper cleanliness, re-clean as necessary.
14. Apply sanitizer if requested.
15. Remove vacuum hose and install gasketed sheet metal access plates.
16. Install access points in the hot air supply ducts.
17. Locate Air conditioning coils and cover with protective mat.
18. Connect vacuum hose to hot air supply ducts.
19. Air brush and sweep all hot air branch ducts.
20. Clean floor and wall registers.
21. Air-whip and sweep all hot air main ducts.
22. Inspect for proper cleanliness, re clean if required.
23. Apply sanitizer if required
24 Remove vacuum hose and install gasketed sheet metal access plates.
25. Clean furnace fan and fan housing.
26 Remove protective mat from air conditioning coils.
27. Clean coils as necessary.
28. Vacuum any dust from the bottom of the furnace.
29. Securely replace all access panels.
30. Install one-inch plugs in every location used.
31. Remove all tools and clean area around furnace.
32. Turn furnace back on, ensure proper operation
33. Replace all grills and vents
34. Re-position any furniture that was moved for the cleaning.
35. Install Certificate of cleaning and date of next cleaning on ductwork.
36. Final walk through of entire house.
37. Advise customer of any problems or concerns discovered during the cleaning
38. Collect payment.
39. Thank customer.
GEORGIAN DUCT CLEANING - SIMPLY THE BEST THERE IS
Our team of fully trained, certified technicians would be happy to provide any of our services in your home or commercial building.