The Benefits of Spring Cleaning
It's been a long drawn out winter in Central Ontario, and everyone is looking forward to opening up the windows and airing out the house.
In a few weeks, April showers will wash away the build up of dirty snow and ice and nature will take its course and lawns will grow anew.
Mother nature won't, unfortunately, step inside and help with your interior spring cleaning. Your furnace has been recycling dirt and debris through your air vents contributing to the dust layer that accumulates throughout the winter. Add a few pets to the mix and the air can be, well let's just say, 'not fresh'.
Some homes also have a problem with damp basements and mold - you really don't want to breathe that in. Household cleaners can give off chemicals and with our windows closed for several months, the air in homes can be more polluted than the air outside!
So roll-up your shirt sleeves. Put on some music and spring clean!
There are many benefits to spring cleaning - both physical and psychological. It makes you feel good, for one thing, knowing that things are clean, orderly, and the air is fresher.
Need more reasons? Here are some additional benefits.
1. You Have a Clean Home: There’s nothing better than having a home that’s clean and free from all the dust and clutter of the winter.
2. You Know Where Everything Is: going through your home and re-organizing cupboards and closets helps you see what you have and where it should belong.
3. Better Air Quality: cleaning your house and your air ducts reduces the contaminants you breathe, like dust, mold, and mildew.
4. Get Rid of Clutter: When you are going through your belongs and sorting out the winter things, it's a great time to pass things on that you no longer need.
5. Your Appliances Will Last Longer: cleaning your appliances will keep them in service longer!
6. It Feels Good! - having an organized clean home reduces stress and increases the enjoyment of our surroundings.
When you're ready to spring clean - give us a call.
We can remove all the build-up in your heating and air conditioning ducts. When your furnace fan comes on in the summer you won't be contaminating your home with dust and dirt from the previous winter or perhaps even years of accumulated debris.
Our technicians are professional, polite, experienced, and have the best in technology at their disposal.
In addition to cleaning your air vents, we can also inspect your dryer vent and install a monitor to warn you of any build-ups. Dryer fires are dangerous but they can be prevented.
Georgian Duct Cleaning is a family owned business in Simcoe County with over 20 years experience working with residential, commercial and industrial HVAC ducts. Call us for a free quote or for more information. (705) 722-5952 Or 1-800-363-2563